New Landing How can we help? Atelier Product Page Thumbnails (on Left) have Whitespace?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    kyzcreig

The left thumbnail option produces a lot of hanging whitespace. Both on the thumbnails and on the product slider.

Is there a way to fix this while making everything look good?

Related: The product slider height readjusts with each image. This feels a little spazzy, especially because the slider buttons move with it. Is there a way to lock the slider’s dimensions and instead fit the image to the window, like ebay/amazon? Thoughts on that as a feature?

kyzcreig

**Correction: The product slider only adjusts height when the thumbnails are below the slider. That’s what I meant could use a fixed option/parameter. The left thumbnail orientation already has a fixed image height already. What I would like for the left thumbnail orientation is actually the reverse, for it to dynamically adjust its height with each image. Or maybe just center it (I’ll try that now).

kyzcreig

I’ve got it looking a lot better now. I center the images and color the background beige. If I wanted to, how would I make the thumbnails shorter? They’re 116px right now. Is that a parameter somewhere or would I need to use css?

David Martin – Support

You can test this:

.woocommerce.product-shadows.product-standard #product-img-slider .lSPager.lSGallery li {
        max-height: 70px;
    }

Thanks.

kyzcreig

Nice, thank you.

kyzcreig

Edit: Figured it out baby

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Great thanks to David.
    Mohammad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register