New Landing How can we help? Atelier Product Page images acting funky

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    GTS75

Hey guys – I run a ecommerce clothing website and I think something is up with my product page images. I’ve set my featured image and added images to the product gallery. Once I’m viewing the variable product page and try to select a size, the main product image seems to quickly flip through the product thumbnail images until it gets back to the featured image. All products so far seem to do this. If you’d take a second to click on this link and try selecting different sizes you’ll see what I mean.

Any idea what’s causing this?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

That’s odd, never seen that before. Please can you provide me with a login so I can see how you have the product set up

– Kyle

GTS75
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @GTS75

This is because usually with variations, the main product image changes (colours for example). As of yet we’ve yet to find a way to do this only when the image actually changes. We’re still looking into it, and hoping to have a solution to only slide to the first slide when necessary soon.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just done a bit more digging, and I think WC may have added some hooks for this. Just implemented a change which should sort this for the next update.

– Ed

GTS75

Hey Ed – Thanks for looking into the issue. Do you know when the next update that solves the problem will be available? I’d like to launch my site but don’t want to until it’s fixed…it definitely provides a weird user experience while shopping.

Thanks guys!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Guess it will be out in the next couple days. If you need it sooner let us know.

-Rui

GTS75

Just updated to the new theme version and I’m still experiencing the same product image issues. I’m able to set these up perfectly in the Neighborhood theme regardless of what kind of variations I’m using. How come it won’t work with Atelier?

http://gtsclothingwholesale.com/product/perfect-fit-yoga-crops-pink/

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

will forward it to Ed so he can reply you.
    Thanks

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Try clearing your browser cache – just checked here and all looks to be functioning 100% for me!

– Ed

GTS75

Duh…

Thank you!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Ed.
    -Rui

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register