New Landing How can we help? Atelier Product page & display

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    SHK111

Hi, I looked your different possibility into Atelier’s demo website, and I changed almost all the main page.

I’m now looking for products display:

– about your “TRENDING THIS WEEK” section, I tried to do the same thing but I couldn’t (see first pic pls):
    – I created a Row + Product toogle. Set as “selected product”, introduce my product ID, product display type : gallery, layout : standard, No multi-mansonry, no carousel, no full width, column : 3, order by : default, Order : descending, shop button ON.
    I wanted the same “white square” below the product, with just: product name, One price (not “up to”), category (without subcategory), and review. All attached to product, like the attached pic.

– about the product list in categories (or subcategories). I think I have to turn ON the shadow, and then I would like the title in Bold, show just the first price (not “29,99$–33,99$” when there is options), remove “select options”, show the stars review below.

I know it’s a little bit long but, I really want increase the design of my website thanks to your theme, and I apologize for my undecided/lack of knowledge about these stuffs …

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The style you are after is the ‘preview slider’ however this only works with variable products, and you need to set an image for each variation for e.g. the blue chair, the red chair etc

– Kyle

SHK111

Yes I saw that it was with variable products, however what I wonder is how to set exactly like both example previously said

Kyle – SUPPORT

In the product asset instead of ‘gallery’ choose ‘preview slider’

– Kyle

SHK111

Ok, I will try it as soon as possible.

What about the other parts of my questions?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Add this to your child theme’s functions.php file to change the price format:

// Use WC 2.0 variable price format
    add_filter( 'woocommerce_variable_sale_price_html', 'wc_wc20_variation_price_format', 10, 2 );
    add_filter( 'woocommerce_variable_price_html', 'wc_wc20_variation_price_format', 10, 2 );
    function wc_wc20_variation_price_format( $price, $product ) {
    $min_price = $product->get_variation_price( 'min', true );
    $max_price = $product->get_variation_price( 'max', true );
    if ($min_price != $max_price){
    $price = sprintf( __( 'From %1$s', 'woocommerce' ), wc_price( $min_price ) );
    return $price;
    } else {
    $price = sprintf( __( '%1$s', 'woocommerce' ), wc_price( $min_price ) );
    return $price;
    }
    }

– Kyle

SHK111
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

The child theme is provided in the download files from themeforest, just upload and activate it like you do with any other theme. Then go to Appearance > Editor and add the code

– Kyle

SHK111

Ok, should I upload the two files (style.css & functions.php) into the /htdocs of my website ftp?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Just upload the whole child theme to wp-content/themes. Easiest way is upload to Appearance > Themes > Add New

– Kyle

SHK111

And then activate, right ?

Just have to switch to the parent at any time without any risk to loose the parent setting right?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes then activate, all theme options etc will remain, the only thing you may need to do is reset your home page in settings > reading

– Kyle

SHK111

Not sure about if it worked or not. I did not notice any differences with the added code that you provided.
    I changed the functions.php by the same + the code, and then uploaded again via ftp. Which gave me the image below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Please provide me with a link and login so I can check

– Kyle

SHK111
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register