New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota Product Page Builder content position

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    mingulism

First, Thank you for your last support. It is great!

There is one more curious thing.

admin > Theme option > woocommerce option > product option > “Product Page Builder content position”

set to “BELOW”.. It work good.

But, When set to “Above”, the Product Page Builder content will be put into Product Short Description.(like attached file).

Is it normal to work this way? Or is it an error?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

That should be hooked in above the tabs if Above is selected. – Not within the content area, though irconly I can see that that would also be useful.

– I’ll take a closer look at this now.

mingulism

Thank you for reply. I’ll wait with pleasure. 🙂

David Martin – Support
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mingulism

Thank you.The problem was solved by applying the BETA file. perfect support!

However, applying the beta version, one problem has arisen. The operation of the mobile header is not smooth. Something wrong.

(The mobile menus overlaps with the logo, or the buttons can not be pressed, and the shape and operation buttons of the cart buttons appear to be abnormal…etc)

If you apply the beta version and test the mobile page, you will shortly find out.

Is it because it’s beta version?

mingulism

I solved the problem of the mobile header mentioned above.

I have transferred some of the existing versions of the files to the Beta version.

Thank you!

David Martin – Support

Will take a closer look at this first thing Monday Am.

David Martin – Support

@mingulism – can you screenshot what you get also. Will try and get a fix into this pending update.

Thanks.

mingulism

Ok. I will summary and attach.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

ok. Let us know.

-Rui

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Any update on your screenshots? I’ll try and get this into the pending update.

mingulism

I’m sorry to keep you waiting.

===== The problems of beta version you sent on Modile ====

Attached is an existing version of the screen for comparison.

(existing version : ver1.0.1_mobile.jpg, beta version : beta_mobile.jpg)

First. There seems to be no offset setting in the mobile menu.The top menu is covered by the mobile logo.

Check the attached file page with green ‘B’.

Second. The style of the cart icon on the mobile header seems to follow the css setup of the desktop. Size and location are different, and sometimes the letter string(CART) is exposed together.

Check the attached file page with green ‘A’.

Third. If you use the side slide out menu in the desktop header. You check the cart page and press the ‘X’ button on the header, you can see the side slide out menu on the desktop.

Check the attached file page with green ‘C and D’.

===== The problems of beta version you sent and existing version(1.0.1) on desktop ====

If you set the page meta option. page title -> page title style -> hero.

Hero Heading Text Align setting is out of order. Be pushed to the right. (All settings are pushed to right side of the right pixel.)

Occurs when the ‘Explorer’ and the ‘hero page title style’.

Check the attached file : herotitle.jpg

Attachments:
    mingulism

== one more ==

There is a problem with the operation of the slide out menu when using Internet Explorer.

Keep the header navigation part intact.

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

1) Tasked up and will investigate this today.

2) I don’t fully understand this, both cart icons are the same?

3) I cannot replicate this, in Desktop, on Cart page, Click Menu slideout. – Can you clear your browser cache? Please provide any additional screenshots or steps so I can replicate this.

4&5) Just for the Explorer browser? What version and what OS are you using?

mingulism

There seems to have been a little short explanation.

2) I don’t fully understand this, both cart icons are the same?

-> If you check the CSS version when applying the Beta version, it seems that the cart icon does not seem to be modified to suit your mobile phone.In existing versions, the size of the mobile phone is enhanced by a slight increase in size.In the Beta version, changes appear to be made in the same size as the desktop and moved to a lower position. It is not a fatal error.This is the point where I can modify the CSS manually by referring to the existing version.

3) I cannot replicate this, in Desktop, on Cart page, Click Menu slideout. – Can you clear your browser cache? Please provide any additional screenshots or steps so I can replicate this.

-> If you look at a attached screenshot of the screen, it occurs in the mobile version.The following conditions are shown below.

1. Set desktop slide out menu in the theme options menu. (Header Right Config : Cart/wishlist(icon), side slideout menu)
    2. You click the cart icon on mobile header. Perhaps the shopping list will be displayed.
    3. And press the ‘X’ button on the header, you can see the side slide out menu.
    4. An iPhone Safari and Chrome browser confirmed this problem. Android Chrome works without problem.

4&5) Just for the Explorer browser? What version and what OS are you using?

-> As far as I’m concerned, it only happens in Explorer. I am using Windows 7 and Windows 10. Explorer 11 ver.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register