New Landing How can we help? Atelier Product images appear blurry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    mikefrisbee

I have two issues with my product images.

1. They are not pin-sharp and appear sharper with the magnifying glass over them, although they are not magnified.

The images themselves are 700px x 904px, which is the size set in Woocommerce-Settings-Products-Display.

If you look at the attached screen grab, the section that has been ‘magnified’ has moved to the right on the left-hand side, although not on the right-hand side.

2. The product images look far too big in relation to the page (I’m working on a 27″ monitor). I’ve tried resizing them in Woocommerce-Settings-Products-Display, but it didn’t make any difference.

Given that the original product images are all 700px x 904px, how can I make them appear about half the size on screen that they are at present?

Incidentally, the ‘Search this forum’ button didn’t work when I tried earlier, but that could just be a local issue with my browser.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Go to Theme Options > Product Options and enable the image width override, and make smaller. The zoom uses the orignal image, which if it’s not bigger it wont zoom

– Kyle

mikefrisbee

Great, that seems to have worked.

Thanks for your help, Kyle.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great 🙂 No problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register