New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Product image sizing. and product description

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    arjanv

Hi,

Where is the size of the product images set. Not the product detail but i mean the shop product overview. when I measure it, it says 270x360px, but cannot find it in the theme settings nor woocommerce settings.

also the product image detail size is 562px Γ— 843px, but also cannot find these values in the theme settings.

also why is the product description displayed twice? it’s next to the image and below the image. is it possible to have differend text below the image?

regards,
    Arjan

Ivo

HI

I don’t think you’ll find then. Though you can change those values in the woocommerce settings to fit your needs.

Regards

arjanv

also why is the product description displayed twice? it’s next to the image and below the image. is it possible to have differend text below the image?

BBadmin

My product description is also being displayed twice, Id like to see what the solution to this is

arjanv

I haven’t got any response from the makers.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I will need to have a website URL so I can see the error please πŸ™‚

The images for the shop overview are set in WooCommerce Settings > Catalogue at the bottom, don’t forget to regenerate the thumbnails afterwards.

The product detail image will always have the same size, it cannot be changed πŸ™‚

Cheers

arjanv

See attachment.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I would like to check your website out directly, can you let me know your wp-admin login details in a private reply? Thanks!

arjanv

HUH?!

How on earth can’t you understand my question? did you look at the screenshot? it’s taken from you’re demo website.

I can’t make it easier……….

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @arjanv,

1) The main product image (on the detail page) is fixed size because it’s the correct size based on the WooCommerce CSS that is provided for that area. We’ve made it fixed size to make it easier

2) For the duplicate text, I’m eager to know how you’ve done this! Do you have the text written in 2 places? Do you have page builder enabled for products?

– Ed

arjanv

……………please read it.
    Am I that terrible in explaining my question or do I type chinese? πŸ˜‰

the screenshot is taken from http://themeforest.net/item/neighborhood-responsive-multipurpose-shop-theme/full_screen_preview/5086341

my question is: where is this set? can I disable this? it’s quite useless to display the same text twice to me.

thanks

jogodesigns

hi,
    I’m no expert, but the text under the images you get when you do not use the Page Builder and write the text in the classic editor. The text on the right side of the picture you get when you enter your text in the “product description”.
    Perhaps this helps.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ahh ok, I see. I’ve updated that to remove it.

Basically that only occurs when you have the product description set in the product meta options, and also have the same text in the content editor.

Just make sure you don’t have the text provided in multiple locations within your product meta.

– Ed

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great πŸ™‚

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register