New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Product Image Questions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    haagmeister

I cannot wrap my head around how this works and I cannot find help for this either.

So I create a product and add the Product Image in the right column of the admin section. How do I get the second image for the over state on the product animation like you see here under latest products http://themeforest.net/item/neighborhood-responsive-multipurpose-shop-theme/full_screen_preview/5086341

Also I have installed image magik instead of GD and the images on the homepage are utter crap quality for some reason (see attached image)… So I have installed the “Simple Image Sizes” plugin as mentioned in another thread on these forums but that has not fixed the blurry issue either.

Can anyone help me out with either issue above?

haagmeister

I have fixed the product images and it was just a size setting I missed. The question about the product slide up animation still has me baffled. How do I set those darn images?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The second image (hover image) will be the first image the you set in the product gallery. When editing/creating a product you will see that there is a featured image section and above that a product gallery section. (see screenshot)

– Kyle

haagmeister

I see that some of the products in the demo have the lower thumbnails and others do not. Where is that turned on and off?

Kyle – SUPPORT

It’s not, if you have more images for your product then you will get the thumbnail and the image slider, if you don’t, then you will not

– Kyle

alemarengo

Hi guys,
    I have Dante and I was wondering about this:
    what if a customer would like not only to zoom and image by moving mouse pointer within it, but also to enlarge it and view it at full screen size?
    I’m currently running an ecommerce and slightly every product has a standard product image size: 2150x2150px. I think that it would be great for customers to click and choose to view images larger than usual.
    What do you think about?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

When you disable the product zoom, it will be possible to enlarge the image in the lightbox. Not sure if is that you are suggesting.

-Rui

alemarengo

Hi Rui!
    This is right what I wanted. Should I activate something else after disabling product image zoom?

Kyle – SUPPORT

No that should be all, please can you provide a login so we can check?

– Kyle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register