New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Product detail page looks not the same

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    BruceGrimes

Dear Developer,

I have started uploading works with this beautiful theme but I encountered a few problems.

1. On the product details page such as shown within the link I have sent you a few things look different then in your demo theme. First the description, additional information and reviews functions look different then in the demo theme. I would like to have it exactly like in the demo version

2. the number addition looks wierd on my details page. not too sure why this doessnt look like in the demo version

I would also like to know what kind of fonts and font sizes you use in the demo version as well as the link highlight coloring? Is there any “set to original” button I can press to get it like your demo version?

Best,

Bruce

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1- I have disabled it through Admin -> Theme Options -> Woocommerce Options -> Product Description Tabs Mode.

2- What do you mean to number edition?

Thanks
    Mohammad

BruceGrimes

Hi Mohammad,

Next to the add to shopping bag button on the left you can add the amount of products. Somehow this button does not looks like in your demo version. Would you know how to fix this?

Best,

Bruce

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    We have fixed this issue for next update and you will get next update very soon. Actually woocommerce change the code so we are managing to fix it. Hope you will understand.

Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register