New Landing How can we help? Product Category Order By

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    designter

Hi,

I’am using products element to display product categories in the 4 columns grid.
    Recently my client want me to change the order of the product categories.
    However, when I changed the order of product categories in WooCommerce product category setting, it didn’t affect the order of the products element. The WooCommerce Product Category setting was correct because product category order in WooCommerce Widget which I used in sidebar has been changed correctly.

I know there are few options in the products element ‘Order by’ setting such as default, ID, Title, Date, and Random. All the other options are obvious, but I don’t really understand what the default is. I thought it is supposed to follow WooCommerce’s product category order, but now it seems like just ordering by ID. If it is, what is difference between default and ID? I’m confused.

Help me.

Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us the link to a page where you have that asset? So we can see exactly what is and what is the order of the categories is built?

Thanks

-Rui

designter
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

I have installed this plugin for you: Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order

If you navigate here, the plugin allows you to Drag & Drop the order of the taxonomy terms. https://everestref.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=product&page=to-interface-product

designter

I have changed the category order successfully.

Thank you for the support!

David Martin – Support

Very glad to help you.

If you have found the theme/support useful, we appreciate it if you can leave feedback on our item if you have the time as it really helps us out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register