New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Problems with the theme

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    pgf21

Hi,

I am currently experiencing a few problems with the theme.

1. I can’t seem to get the Flickr widget to work, I have entered my api key and username. I have tried a few things such as switching off all of my plugins, trying various usernames, emptying the cache etc…

2. It seems that I may have a few elements missing from the swift builder like the twitter feed option.

3. The ’email’ field on the contact form is shorter than the others. I tried adding the custom css as seen on an earlier topic but the field is highlighted backwards and still looks strange when I add a contact form to the footer widget.

Hopefully you will be able to resolve these problems over the forum but if not would it be okay to send login details to the site so you can take a closer look.

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

1) Link to the page where you’re using it, please?

2) There’s no Twitter element in Flexform, due to Twitter API 1.1 and their design requirements. I would suggest using their embedded tweets.

3) Are you using Contact Form 7? Again, a link would help.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

pgf21
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

Fixed the css for you.

Added our flickr details to footer column 1 and working fine. Double check your API key, and what your username display name is.

– Ed

pgf21

Hi Ed,

Thank you so much for the support. The contact form looks spot on now and I managed resolve the Flickr issue. I have no idea what the problem was, I went through about 8 different api keys and then it just started working.

Thanks again

Adam

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you finally got to the bottom of it Adam 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register