New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Problems with the latest wordpress update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    CarlosJ

Hi,
    i,ve updated wordpress to the latest version (4.1) and it have been dissapeared almost all of the icons uploaded by myself, and the gallery masonery items in the home page.

Do you know if exists compatibility problems between Joyn 1.33 and wordpress 4.1 (wordpress advices that it works properly but…)

I’ve attached screenshots

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    We dont have any compatibility problems between Joyn 1.33 and wordpress 4.1. Icons are displaying perfect. Please after clear the cache.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

CarlosJ

I,ve cleared the cache, even i install a cache cleaner on my site, but the problem continues.

I could explain a little bit better,

I,ve made a column with icon containers inside,, the first of them shows the icon that i have uploaded properly, then i copy that icon container below, change the name, and change the image (same size 140×140) and it doesn’t works.

If i inspect the elements this is the result, the first of them shows the route to the image, but the other one it doesn’t:

Correct:

<div class=”row”>
    <div class=”spb_icon_box col-sm-12″>
    <div class=”spb-asset-content”>
    <div class=”sf-icon-box sf-icon-box-left-icon-alt sf-animation sf-icon- has-image” data-animation=”fade-in” data-delay=”0″ style=”opacity: 1;”><span class=”sf-icon-image sf-icon-float-none”>icon box image

Wrong after copy the correct one:

<div class=”spb_icon_box col-sm-12″>
    <div class=”spb-asset-content”>
    <div class=”sf-icon-box sf-icon-box-left-icon-alt sf-animation sf-icon-” data-animation=”fade-in” data-delay=”0″ style=”opacity: 1;”><i class=”ss-man sf-icon sf-icon-float-none sf-icon-medium” style=”color:;”></i><div class=”sf-icon-box-content-wrap clearfix”>

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me specific page url with issue to check and resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

CarlosJ
    This reply has been marked as private.
    CarlosJ
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am glad that you managed to resolve the issue. Great thanks to sharing the solution.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register