New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Problems with Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    dianajuhn

Hi, some odd things are going on with my theme. I have it running a brand new install of wordpress and have not installed any additional plugins.

I am going to use the TEAM for case studies, though that shouldn’t matter with the problem.

I have created 2 team entries each has a featured images assigned to it.

On this page (http://dev.pilotjudgement.com/client-impact/) I have used the team element. As you can see, nothing is appearing.

If you visit a single team page (http://dev.pilotjudgement.com/?team=relationships), you can see that the featured image is not appearing.

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you show me a screenshot of the backend to show me how you’ve set up the team member image?

Got a feeling this may be related to a GD Library not being installed on your server, may be good to check with your host in case?

– Ed

dianajuhn

Hi, yes here is a screen shot of the admin page. There is an error at the top saying, “The mb_decode_numericentity() function (available since PHP v4.0.6) is missing. This function is required to decode UTF8 entities. Please update your PHP installation (install ‘php-mbstring’ on most Linux distros).”

This is an error I had never seen before with a wordpress install and I already googled it. I found on a wordpress forum that is an unusual error that happens on some hosts, and doesn’t change the function of wordpress…so I ignored it, hoping it will be fixed in a future release. I don’t think it is causing the problem, but could be wrong.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

What version of PHP are you using on your server? That may very well be the issue. You should definitely look to be on a host that keeps this to the latest version!

– Ed

dianajuhn

PHP Version 5.4.20

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hmm, that’s odd, seems that you have certain packages missing then. Can you please confirm with your host that you have the GD Library installed, as this is necessary.

– Ed

dianajuhn

I will check with the host.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Sure, let us know.

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register