Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    franch

Hello, I’m using the tab element in one page, inside 1 tab I want to have 3 more elements, so I set all three to 1/3. But this does not work.

What is wrong?
    the page is this: http://18dev.com/estefania2/quienes-somos/

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide your wordpress admin login detail so i can check in detail and fix the issue .

franch
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have checked that you did make width of tab container 1/3 . It was 1/1 so content was displaying at full page . Now I made it 1/3 and works all things fine .

franch

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but I want the tab container to be 1/1 and the content of the tabs to be 1/3.
    Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

HI,
    I made some changes at your page so please check in admin

http://18dev.com/estefania2/wp-admin/post.php?post=2139&action=edit&message=1

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I would like to suggest to upgrade latest 1.6 that is released at 10 FEB 2014 .
    With Best Regards
    Swift Media Themes

franch

Hello,

Thanks you, I have tested the site, and the problem persists, I mean, I can not do any changes without breaking de 1/1 1/3 width.

As you can see I have made a lot of custom css changes to the theme. Is there a way to update the theme witout having to do them all over?

Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Where did you made custom changes in theme , Child or parent theme ? If y ou made change in child theme then you can update with problem .
    With Best Regards
    SwiftIdeas Themes

franch

Hello,

I updated the theme, and the problem with the tabs persists.

Thanks,
    Best Regards.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Have you used the column shortcode inside the tabs?

– Kyle

franch

hello, this is the code view in the classic editor:

[spb_tabs width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [spb_tab title=”Tab 1″] [spb_text_block pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/2″ el_position=”first”]

prueba5

[/spb_text_block] [spb_text_block pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/2″ el_position=”last”]

This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text. This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text. This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text. This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text. This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text. This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text. This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text. This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text. This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text. This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text. This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text. This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text. This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text.

[/spb_text_block] [/spb_tab] [spb_tab title=”Tab 2″] [spb_text_block pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/3″ el_position=”first last”]

This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text.

[/spb_text_block] [/spb_tab] [spb_tab title=”Tab 3″]

Kyle – SUPPORT

It looks good to me! I like what you’ve done with the tabs.

So what is the problem? What do you mean it breaks the layout?

– Kyle

franch

Hello, yes I solved but I did it installing a third party plugin. The themes tab are still not working.

Thanks.
    -Franco

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok what is the problem with the theme tabs?

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register