New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Problems with image uploadings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Charlie999

I’ve got problems with image uploading. Everytime i have a new install of the theme it works a time, but than stop to work. The error code:

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home/xxxx/public_html/mysite.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 937

Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxx/public_html/mysitecom/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-gd.php on line 162

Before that i have uploaded much bigger images, than those which give this error.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

This is not a theme issue, it has to do with WordPress and your hosting: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-error-messages-and-images-not-appearing

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Charlie999

This seems to be a difficult one. I do not blame the Theme, but what i don’t understand is why it’s after a new install of WordPress and Flexform is working for let’s say 2 weeks and than stopped. And than after fresh install of both WordPress and the Theme it’s again work for 2 weeks and than stopped.

As i mention before, i do believe too that this can be a wordpress or server problem, but it don’t make any sence to me, because of that strange behavior. But i will do a test by switching over to a regular wordpress theme and see if it works.

Charlie999

Ok, i did a test. I switched to Twenty Twelve theme, uploaded an image and it works. And the good news is that after that i switched back to Flexform theme and it also worked.

Maybe there was someting wrong with the earlier uploaded images, or perhaps they have some restrictions on the server, i mean how much it’s allowed to upload per day or something?

Anyway, i try to keep an eye on this and see what happens.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Charlie,

We had this before with an earlier version of WordPress on our test setup, haven’t seen it in a long time though.

Let us know if it comes back.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register