New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Problems with Google Maps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    xeniaporcel

Hi,
    When I choose Google Map in Swift Page Builder it always shows the marker in the middle of the sea (at the Aventine at Oakhurst North). Reading other threads from users facing the same problem, I’ve checked with my hosting company and my server has the URL file access allowed.
    On the other hand, the same is happening in another website that has been showing the Google Map perfectly fine for the last 3 months (using Pinpoint theme).
    Waiting for your help.
    Regards,
    Xènia

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Xènia,

I’ll let Ed answer your question, as this recent issue with the Google Maps API has impacted all our themes. In the meanwhile, can you please check with your host if URL file access is turned on? Also, are you using the latest version of the theme?

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

lagalga

I’ve got the same problem… 🙁

xeniaporcel

Hi Cosmin,
    I’ve checked with my host and URL file access is turned on and I am using the last version of the theme.

If you want to take a look, here you have the problematic page: http://www.uepenedes.com.mialias.net/?portfolio=restaurant-cal-ton

I can give you credentials to log in, if you need.

Thanks in advance,
    Xènia

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Xenia,

Can’t access that page? (Holding message)

– Ed

xeniaporcel

Hi Ed,
    Sorry about that, I forgot to deactivate the “Maintenance Mode”. You can access now.

Thanks,
    Xènia

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Xenia,

Apologies that it took me a while to get to this. Just checked and maintenance mode is back on? Happy to look into it if you provide me a login in a private reply so that I can get past the maintenance window.

– Ed

xeniaporcel
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Xenia,

I’ve just updated the parent theme for you, I couldn’t find a contact form to check?

– Ed

xeniaporcel

Hi Ed,
    Sorry for not answering back in a while but I have been away of the office these last weeks.

The issue was with the Google Map element in Swift Page Builder. Now it’s working fine in the problematic URL (http://www.uepenedes.com.mialias.net/?portfolio=restaurant-cal-ton) but not in all the pages.

For example, in this page the marker is in the middle of nowhere in the sea: http://www.uepenedes.com.mialias.net/?portfolio=hotel-restaurant-el-bosc

I’ve checked the item address (C/ Marta Mata, 77, Banyeres del Penedès) in Google Maps and it appears there. What can I do?

Waiting for your help!
    Thanks in advance,
    Xènia

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Xènia,

We’ve moved to a much better solution for the next update, due out shortly!

– Ed

xeniaporcel

Hi Ed,

I will wait for the next update and will let you know then.

Thanks and have a great weekend,

Xènia

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic 🙂

itzramphis

Have you solved this? I see you updated the file on Themeforest, but I don’t see the change log, that would be really appreciated, I just downloaded the files, waiting for you to tell us what files to replace. Thanks in advance.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I will ask Ed if he has a list of files to replace. He will get back to you as soon as he can 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register