New Landing How can we help? Atelier Problems with centring after update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    kgeee

Hi

After updating to the latest version, I had an issue with a page. I had a row. With in that row was a 1/2 image and 1/2 column. They were side by side before the update.

After the update, the image took up 1/1 and below was the column.

I fixed that by putting the image in a column for it self. So there are now two columns side by side.

But by fixing that another issues has come up. The turquoise color filled the entire background before the update on that column. Now the content is the column is not centreret vertically, and the color does not fill up the entire background. See attached file. The top is how it is now. The bottom is how it’s suppose to be.

On a side not. The “Design Options” pane for the column is empty. And the the dropdown on SM on “Custom Sizing” is not working. Also, I cannot find any documentation to the sizing in general. The only notes I get is when updating. These are one line of text which never explains how the new features work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

I have amended the first for you, please use that as an example:

Please use these amended settings:

kgeee

Hi David

Thanks.

But the content (text) is still not centred vertically. There is way more space below the text than above. Can you look at it again?

kgeee

Also I applied your settings. Now they all look different, og none of the correct. See attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please take a look now, is that better for you?

How did the Protein Recipes section display?

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register