New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood problemas con zoom imagen

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    TXIMIMI

Hola
    Tengo problemas con la segunda imagen de la galeria de fotos. Dentro del detalle del producto, con la primera imagen sí se aplica y ve bien el zoom, pero al pasar a la segunda y tercera foto de la galeria no hace bien el zoom.
    He probado con dos configuraciones de tamaño de foto.

imagen 1 imagen 2
    • catalog images 540 x 720 150×150
    • Single product image 540×720 300×300
    • Product thumbnails 120 x 178 90×90

En un imagen 1 se superpone y en la imagen 2 se amplia muy poco. He puesto imagen SIN zoom y CON zoom

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our support is done in english, you will need to translate the text to english so we can reply.
    Hope you understand.

Thanks

-Rui

TXIMIMI

Hello
    I have problems with the zoom of the second and the Third image of the photo gallery. Inside the Product Detail, with the first image it´s ok and Go zoom, but Moving to the Second and Third Photo of the gallery does not zoom well.
    I tested it with two Photo Size Settings

neighborhood options woocommerce options
    • Catalog imáges 540 x 720 150×150
    • Single product image 540×720 300×300
    • Product Thumbnails 120 x 178 90×90

And with both happens the same
    In an image 1.png is superimposed and Image 2 sin zoom.png(without zoom) an d Image 2 CON zoom.png (with the zoom) is enlarged very little.
    Attached image without the zoom and with the zoom It can be seen that the enlargement of the same is really little
    Thank you Fo trying to solve it

Regards, Monica

David Martin – Support

Please double all image sizes, you need to use this plugin to rebuild your thumbnails: https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

TXIMIMI

It is a good pluggin, both when you change the theme and when you modify the size of the images, but it has not helped me to fix the problem – I applied the plugin for the images, I deleted a product and uploaded the images again and happens the Same If the order of the photos changes, happens the same, the second and third photo do not enlarge as much as the first photo Practically nor amplify.

TXIMIMI

Sorry, Forgiveness had not enabled the option Override Product Image Width With this option if the zoom is well enlarged. I had not seen this option in the documentation

David Martin – Support

Marking as resolved.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register