New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Problem with Swift builder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    rely27

Hy guys, I was testing the page builder, looks basically great with the possibilities it offers but unfortunataly not working correctly…
    I’ve been using a pre build page and wanted to edit the text, but when I do so and click save or even cancel nothing else happen, It stay stuck to the editing window, have to refresh the whole page and of course it is not save…

Also if i want to use the default visual editor from wordpress it just disappeared but text editor works, do you know any plugin compabitility problem with the theme ?

Please find attached the capture screen of problems and the plugin list.

Thanks !

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you provide a link/login so that I can check this issue please?

It doesn’t happen here, so my first guess would be that it’s a plugin issue. Can you temporarily try deactivating plugins to see if we can find the culprit?

– Ed

rely27

Ok I’ve found the guilty one, it was the jquery colobox plugin, pity because I quite like this plugin for lightbox effect. Any good alternative ? (I basically tried them all, the only one that suits me as well is highslide 4 reloaded but not updated anymore (licensed by someone so it doesn’t exist by itself anymore)

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, I’m afraid we don’t know any alternative 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register