New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota Problem with SlideOut Cart & Floating Cart

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    Maurizio.Lattanzio

With my Englih will be difficult by I try to explaing a grat and big problem that I have.

WIth SlideOut Cart ( themeoption/header/carttype) there isn’t nothing, only white page.
    With with cart I like, i’ve a big problem with buttom ‘Checkout’
    DESKTOP
    If I have many product in cart and the list goes over the bottom of page the CHeckout buttom disappear. It’s impossible scroll down page so I’ts impossible to buy in shop.
    MOBILE
    Same problem but with only three product and if I try to scroll down che cart disappear.

The cart not scroll down. Stupid problem but for shopping it’s a big problem that know we have result with phone that someone have make us.

I’ve make a test with theme demo ‘breeze’ DEMO and there is the same problem with desktop and mobile.

This morning I’ve try to update theme with last version but the problem remain.

Thank you, Maurizio

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Whilst I test this further, please switch to the Slideout cart, clear the WooCommerce fragment cache by adding/removing products from the cart.

– Please also add your FTP details.

Maurizio.Lattanzio
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Great, thanks – will investigate today and hopefully get a fix over to you!

Cheers,
    David.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register