New Landing How can we help? Atelier Problem with quickview plugin in update v1.01

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Saskia

Just installed the latest theme update v1.01 and there seems to be an issue with the quickview plugin. When it’s installed it shows up twice in the plugins list and trying to delete it results in the following error:

The plugin jck_woo_quickview/jck_woo_quickview.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.

I actually deleted the original version of the theme including all plugins so I could start fresh, but this error is not allowing me to use the quickview plugin.

Saskia

Ok, after a bit of snooping around I’ve found out a few things.

When you install the quickview plugin from the recommended plugins list, it downloads the latest version from your website:
    http://swiftideas.com/extras/plugins/jck_woo_quickview.zip

This is the one which shows up twice in the plugins list after it’s installed and fails to work.

I found a different copy of the file which was included in the theme files:

\Atelier_v1.01\Premium Plugins\codecanyon-4378284-woocommerce-quickview-2\jck_woo_quickview.zip

Installed that one manually and it works fine.

But the files are not the same. The one included with the theme files is 107kb with modified date of 8/04/2015, and the one which is downloaded from your website is 149kb with modified date of 23/04/2015.
    Also, if you look inside the zip files, the 107kb file (the working one) has only one file in the root zip folder:
    jck_woo_quickview.php
    Whereas, the 149kb file has two files in the root zip folder:

jck_woo_quickview (Ed Cousins's conflicted copy 2015-04-06).php
    jck_woo_quickview.php

which might explain why it shows up twice in the plugins list after installation.

Any ideas why that one is not working?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up – that’s Dropbox adding the conflicted file. I’ve removed it and updated the version on our private repo.

You’ll want to use that version, as we’ve made a number of improvements to fit with the theme, including performance improvements.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Saskia

Reinstalled the plugin using the recommended plugins list and all good now.

Thanks Ed!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Great thanks to Ed.
    Mohammad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register