New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Problem with Portfolio Filter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Rob222

After upgrading to 3.9.2 my filter for my portfolio doesn’t seem to work! If I click on any filter, none of the portfolio items disappear. Can you fix this please?

Rob222

Ok I worked out what the problem was. I went back into my portfolio gallery of images and discovered that all the filter categories had been ticked for every portfolio item! I did not tick all boxes for all images. So this automatic ticking of boxes must have resulted either by… Me upgrading my wordpress template to the latest version or something else.

I would hate to think that each time I upgrade my template all my images are going to be automatically ticked for every category making my filter system utter useless! Plus it takes me a great deal of time and effort to go through every single image to alter. My gallery is only going to grow bigger each day so I could not do this “altering” every single time I upgrade my template.

Can someone explore this problem / bug please and find out the cause because I really do not want this problem to happen again. Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Nothing in the theme would cause that to happen, it must either be a plugin conflict or something in your WordPress install

– Kyle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register