New Landing How can we help? Atelier Problem with Lab Wine demo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    reddion

Hi, I have a problem after I import the content from the Lab Wine demo.

If you see the demo here http://swiftideas.com/lab-demo/# and see the section “New Wine Arrival”, the product images are tall rectangles and the bottom of it aligns with the bottom of the “Recent News” section.

But the problem is, I can’t have that tall rectangles for my website. It always ends up with squares shapes, unless I change the display as “multi-masonry” because I have made sure that the masonry thumbnail of those products are “Tall”. But it’s not masonry in the original demo, isn’t it? And I want the product page to resemble exactly with the demo, too. I mean with those tall rectangles, but maybe use 3 columns and no sidebar.

Please help me and tell me what to do. Or you can login to the admin panel yourself and make the changes. I’ll be waiting for your reply. Thank you very much!

Regards,
    Fred

reddion

Hi, nevermind. I found out by myself. I installed the Regenerate Thumbnail plugin, then regenerated those product images, then everything’s updated to what I wanted. Thank you for your time, and I hope this topic can help others. Cheers!

-Fred

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Brilliant! I am glad that you managed to resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

reddion

Now how do I change this topic status to be “resolved”??? The dropdown function is not working >_<;

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I marked it as resolved.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register