Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    marketmataro

Hello,

on each page can be displayed or not the page title, it is displayed as h1, but if the occult still appears in the code page as h1 and this should not be. If hidden in the code should not appear but can not do another h1 elsewhere.

Thank you

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Each page display the page title with h1. what is your exact issue? Please explain me with screenshot.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

marketmataro

Hello, attached image source code homepage , here is the h1 containing the title of the page, but this is hidden so as not to see , but in the source code itself that appears.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Got a link to that page?

– Kyle

marketmataro
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Ahh yes, when you disable the page heading on the page it just set’s it to display none

– Kyle

marketmataro

I do not know if I have explained well , I disabled the title is displayed, I do not want to be shown, and not shown until well there . But if we look at the source code the h1 has created even if the title is not visible on the page. And this means that I can not put a h1 elsewhere, but this would be two h1 and penalizes google . Thank you.

David Martin – Support

Correct, it uses CSS to hide the page title. If you want to remove this completely, please activate your child theme (supplied) and copy/paste and modify the function sf_page_heading() to the child theme functions.php file to match your needs.

This function is located within the file: /themes/dante/includes/sf-page-heading.php

Thanks.

marketmataro

Ok, thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks David.

-Rui

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register