New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform problem with functions.php

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    mako

Hello,

I just posted this question. Can you help me with this?

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/child-functionsphp-problems?replies=0#post-5548453

I am using a child theme and I have created a child my_functions.php file as explained here http://youtu.be/Za5YAUMqWvo

Now I can’t see my site and I am getting this error message

// Add My Custom Functions File include_once( get_stylesheet_directory() . ‘/lib/my_functions.php’ );
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/usso/listaxxx.com/wp-content/themes/flexform/functions.php:1635) in /home/usso/listaxxx.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

What did I do wrong? Can somebody help?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

That video is for the genesis framework. You have likely called a function that is not overwriteable. What functions do you have in your child theme functions.php file?

– Kyle

mako

I am not an expert and I really don’t understand your question.

In the Woocommerce catalogue store page, I need to show 8 items per row, instead of 4

Also, now I am getting this error message

// Add My Custom Functions File include_once( get_stylesheet_directory() . ‘/lib/my_functions.php’ );

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi there,

WooCommerce don’t provide custom css to fit different column counts, and we only have the standard 3 column with sidebar or 4 column no sidebars.

We may look at adding extra options in the future though.

Thanks,

Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register