New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Problem with Blog element on Homepage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    rely27

Hi Guys,

I haven’t been doing anything fancy lately, I was adding an add on the sidebar and changed a text next to the presentation on the homepage.

I’m not specially checking the homepage regularly so basically I’m not sure when did this occur but knowing no one noticed it I believe it’s from today, anyway, the problem is that I’m using the element Blog from the swift page builder and it is just simply not showing anymore, more precisely it seems to somehow squeeze it to a 10px or so large area barely visible on the side.

For now I’m using the Recent Post element to replace temporarly but I don’t like the look of it and it seems not working 100% (problem with alignment) so I wish to swhitch back to the Blog element but can’t find any logic reason why is this happening !!

Have been deleting the advertise and changes I did today, plus deactivated all the plugins but nothing change (i did clear the cache), any idea what’s wrong ??

I’ve kept the blog element at the bottom of the homepage so you can see what it looks like.

Thanks a lot.
    Romain

[EDIT: I found my problem… I did add on the css a line on th eul,ol function saying float:left because I wanted them to be so on the message box content, see on this page Songkhla et l’île de Koh Yo, at the bottom (blue box), the first li point is align with the title of the box while I want this to be under….]

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

So currently you don’t have the blog asset on your page? If not please add it so I can investigate the issue

– Kyle

rely27

I do but I’ve also already solved the problem as staterd in the EDIT part… sorry for disturbing, I was looking into it for almost 2 hours and suddenly realised what was wrong…

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register