New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Pricing Table Misalignment

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    douglance

Hello Swiftideas Support,

I am attempting to make a pricing table using Flexform’s shortcodes. The issue I’m having stems from the length of my first column’s labels. The labels are too long, which is causing misalignment with the other rows. Is there a simple solution for this problem or should I seek a different pricing table solution.

Thanks for your assistance.

-Doug

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Doug,

Can I please see that page with your pricing table? Maybe we can provide a CSS fix for your long labels.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

douglance

Example test page: http://test3.aysling.com/2013/04/8314/

Thanks for your assistance.

douglance

I’m working on the CSS to try to figure out how to get it to size correctly.

Percentage (%) heights don’t work. I can set every line to the same pixel value, but it doesn’t adapt to the content, which makes the pricing table much too tall.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Page goes to a 404?

– Ed

douglance

Oops. My mistake. Fixed.

Same link: http://test3.aysling.com/2013/04/8314/

-Doug

douglance

Another temporary solution I found is to make the heading font super tiny and standardize the sizes with pixel increments.

douglance

Also please note that I am aware that the number of factors is less than the number of headers. I was testing alignment before implementing the adjoining factors.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Doug,

Checked the site, I think the only option is to custom code some jQuery that would take each label’s height and apply it to its corresponding cells to the right. Unfortunately, this is beyond the scope of theme support, you’ll need to either custom code it yourself or hire a freelancer to do it.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register