New Landing How can we help? Atelier preview slider with variable products and first picture

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    ulrikebender

hve two big problems
    1. preview slider is not working with variable products

2. it´s not possible to establish with image is showing at first ( on landing page in case)

thanks

JackV

I have the same issue, Theme does not support variable products very well – especially with 3rd party swatch plugins and ajax add to cart behavior

ulrikebender

thanks, but that is not really helpfull, cause in the forcast or demo its working!
    so it must be possible!

ulrikebender

he Jack V

what kind of plugins you mean?

thanks Rieke

ulrikebender

i just deactivate all the plugins.

but it´s no working.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@JackV – That isn’t true, the theme supports variable products perfectly. If you are having issues with 3rd party plugins, then it will likely be because of the ajax add to cart behaviour – this is why we provide the theme option to turn this off – https://www.dropbox.com/s/icj6je4aoz69xy3/Screenshot%202016-01-01%2011.45.13.png?dl=0

@ulrikebender
    – what isn’t working with the variable products? Can’t visit your site as you have an error, which is not the fault of the theme as the functions.php does not have 451 lines.

It’s not currently possible to set the first variation shown on the preview slider, although we are looking to set this up to match the default variation setup.

– Ed

ulrikebender

he Ed

at first , i have fixed the functions php.

so what? it must be off or on?
    nothing change by the way. on or off. always the same.
    the preview slider is not working.

think you dont understand what i mean.

on landing page at the http://themeforest.net/item/atelier-creative-multipurpose-ecommerce-theme/full_screen_preview/11118909
    its working under trendy this week.

its impossible to watch how its working because if try to download the demo the landing page not exist.
    the other demoversion variabel preview slider is not working because there is noting to see in the frontend.

on my site it means the Accessoires and then this with point point point.

the other thing is: i have to say with picture i will show at first. it should be possible to assign the first image!

ulrikebender

it would be nice to get an answer. thanks

ulrikebender

Ed and co,

it would be really nice to get an anwer!

i can´t used this theme as i want…

Thanks!!!!! Rieke

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@ulrikebender – please provide a login to your site, and we’ll check where you have gone wrong in using the preview slider.

– Ed

ulrikebender

ed!

the preview slider problem is fixed… my webdesigner had done something before, thats stops the function

right now we have only that problem!

ed: It’s not currently possible to set the first variation shown on the preview slider, although we are looking to set this up to match the default variation setup.

its really importent for me to determind the first image!

thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We will do our best to get that added in a future update – if it’s important for you to set the first image then I would advise not using the preview slider display mode.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok – have done some testing and I think I know how you can decide the first variation (image). All you need to do is edit the variations, and drag the variation that you want to appear first to the top of the pile – https://www.dropbox.com/s/iha0rfpmkmtfh7r/Screenshot%202016-01-05%2004.15.46.png?dl=0

– Ed

ulrikebender

thanks that was helpfull.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register