New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Prevent top bar collapsing at breakpoint

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    freeHat

How can I prevent the top bar menu from collapsing into a select box at the responsive breakpoint?

I only have 3 items in the top bar and they are all pulldowns. It’s not really suited for a select menu.

Thanks!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you please link to your site so that I can have a look and provide a personalized solution?

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

freeHat

Think I’ll use a plugin like MultiX bar instead. The code to remove the top bar collapsing seems embedded pretty deep. I checked out the functions.js where it refers to 767 but it didn’t do anything…

Cheers

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The responsive code is within /css/responsive.css, starting on line 224. You’ll need to make the changes here.

– Ed

freeHat

All the top level menu items in the top bar are placed in a select box. Is that really just css?

freeHat

Nevermind, read up on it some more. Why I ever questioned you I don’t know 🙂

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We found a lot of users wanted pop out mobile menus rather than the select box, which was why we developed this solution 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register