New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Posts carrousel within parallax item

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    this_is_gav

OK, I’m going to assume this goes beyond the limits of standard support, but I was wondering if there was a way of incorporating the posts carrousel into a parallax item.

I’ve copied the shortcode the page builder creates for the posts carrousel to the text box of the parallax item, and it seems to function fine, but it doesn’t look very refined (obviously, as the carrousel is designed to be used with a solid background). The attached screenshot if an example of what it looks like currently.

I was wondering if there was a way of adding a border around the carrousel items (such as the “glow” border you can have around images, or even a relatively plain border) to separate them from the parallax background?

(I just picked a random image I had in my media gallery as the background to test, as I didn’t want to spend ages finding a suitable image if this wasn’t going to be possible).

Thanks in advance,
    Gav

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

If you are using the latest version of Dante, we have added a ‘row’ asset to the page builder, under layout.

In the row settings you can set a parallax background image, you can then drag your post carousel element inside the row.

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

this_is_gav

Now that’s awesome!

Thanks Kyle! ๐Ÿ˜€

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem! ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register