New Landing How can we help? Atelier Post image and author

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    sbnuman

I have two questions

1. the post image is covering the whole screen. I want this to be a lot smaller. Where do I change this?

2. The author of a post is not showing

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) When editing the post, in the Post Meta Options change the detail media to one of the other types

2) Have you enabled it in the post meta options?

– Kyle

sbnuman

Ok, I see how that works. However I have 1000’s of blogs. I can’t go into every post and change it. There must be a way to set it as standard in theme options? Please, please 🙂

sbnuman

So I discovered what is happening. The detail media is set to Image, however this shows a full screen image. When I change it to a different option and then back to Image it shows a small image like I want and then it also shows the author. Before I cahnge the image and back again it does not show the author. I have attached pictures of what I mean.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Yes, those are two different style outputs. Are you looking to set one globally so you do not have to edit each post?

Thanks.

sbnuman

Yes that is indeed what I want. I would like all posts to be set to the image style globally.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The defaults can be set here: Theme Options => Default Meta Options => Default Thumbnail Media and Theme Options => Default Meta Options => Default Detail Media.

Thanks.

sbnuman

The problem however is that that doesn’t work. When I select image it shows the large photo. And not the small photo with the author. I only have the option none or image in that selection. In the post I have multiple options.

When a post is default set to image it shows the full screen image. If I save it to a different option and then back to Image it shows it the way it should be. The small image with author. That’s what I tried to explain earlier and thats why setting the default isn’t helping me. Because the Image meta selection isn’t showing the correct way.

I hope this is more clear now, thanks

sbnuman

Any ideas?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I have just created a draft test product and this did not happen, it displayed perfectly as it should: http://voedzo.nl/?p=17349.

It sounds like this is only happening with your old existing blog items? Have you got a URL for an old blog item where this is happening? We can likely help you from there with a child theme override,

Thanks.

sbnuman

Thanks for looking into it. This is a blog post that shows the problem. http://voedzo.nl/recepten/drumsticks-met-aardappelen-groenten-en-satesaus/

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The login details are no longer working, could you amend so I can take a look?

– David.

sbnuman

A fatal php error in the theme is causing the administration to crash.

[proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 1245:tid 139844890031872] [client 173.245.53.137:58223] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: printf(): Too few arguments in /home/voedzonl/domains/voedzo.nl/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/includes/sf-options.php on line 176\nPHP message: PHP Warning: printf(): Too few arguments in /home/voedzonl/domains/voedzo.nl/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/includes/sf-options.php on line 177\n’

David Martin – Support

Please avoid duplicate posting. This has pushed this thread back to the beginning of the support queue.

I still cannot login:

sbnuman
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register