New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Possible to have slideshow in Parallax?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    bssmithy

I’m just curious. I would love to have a photo slideshow within a Parallax element, or at least in the background behind page layer, and I was wondering if this is possible using the provided sliders.

Thanks.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am not sure what you mean, There are parallax elements in the Swift Page Builder and Revolution Slider with which you can create really complex animations.

If you wish to take the Revolution Slider Route and you need a custom design or integration done . Let me know as i work for them as well.

Thanks
    Tahir

bssmithy

What I mean is that I would like to have a slideshow at the top of the page where it appears that the rest of the content below it slides up over it. I had it like this before I switched to this theme, and it was a nifty thing I really liked and my visitors thought was awesome. Unfortunately I can’t record an example for you, now that I’ve gone and completely redesigned my homepage. Basically how the homepage was with my old theme was that the page had about 600px of padding at the top so that it started further down, and the slideshow element was in the background, negative along the z-axis, so that when you scrolled down the page content would slide up over the slideshow and cover it up.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am afraid we have no such option in the theme . If you need something custom coded, please consider hiring a freelancer that you trust.

All the Best
    -Tahir

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register