Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    metzger_1

Is there a way that we can select only specific categories we would like to show up in the Swift Framework Portfolio Grid Widget? Currently to you can only pick one so I wanted to display 2 categories and I have 5 I could only pick just one category or “all”.

Is there a way to remedy this?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

At the moment it’s possible to choose one category. The only work around that I see is to assign a new category that categorizes all the portfolio items that you want to show.

Let’s say that you add a new category called “Featured” and assign them to the portfolio items you want, then in the widget select the portfolio items from that new “Featured” category.

I hope it helps.

Best Regards,
    Rui

metzger_1

I did this already – the problem with this is that it adds the “Featured” category to the sortable bar on the Portfolio landing page. Even though I have this category unchecked (requesting that is category does not appear on the portfolio landing page) but since it is in conjunction with with other categories I want to display it still show up as a sortable category.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

can you provide the url of the those 2 pages(Portfolio Landing Page and page with portfolio widget?

Thanks
    Rui

metzger_1
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I only see one solution here. Create one widget with one category and the title of that category will be “Recent Projects”. After that create a new widget bellow with another category and don’t place the title in the widget.

That’s the best solution we can provide for now. It will exist a vertical space, if you need we can help you adjust that space.

Try it and let us know.

Best Regards,
    Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register