Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    Yann

Hi there,

When I create a portfolio (image type and link to URL) my pinpoint version create a blank page (target=​”_blank”) by default but I need a “self target”Β and I don’t want to change the class link-to-url

Is it possible to enter into Portfolio thumbnail link URL Form a short code to push the target self ? for example link=”mypagelink” target=”_self”, I’ve try several versions but it’s not working… Do you have a short code for me

Thank you

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

If you set a portfolio item to “Link”, it will treat it as an external link, as that is what we made it for.

You can edit this file: includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/portfolio.php and search for :

target="_blank"

You would simply delete every occurrence of that and save the file. Make sure to only delete that, as deleting the last quote will break the theme.

I’ll make a note to Ed, maybe this functionality can make it into an udpdate. πŸ™‚

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

What version of Pinpoint do you have? This was added in v1.4

– Ed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register