New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Portfolio – Thumb Slider Size

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    vaschops

Hi..

I have a couple of questions about the portfolio:

1. When i set the portfolio thumbnail options to ‘slider’, the slider on the frontend it comes up with a different size than other portfolio items thumbnails.
    It is more like it fits the images selected to slide in the container, rather than cropping them .
    If i set the portfolio thumbnail options to ‘image’, it crops them alright and all portfolio items have the same size.

Please advise how I could resolve this issue with the slider.
    The dimensions/ratio of the images selected (either for ‘image’ or ‘slider’) is 2:1 (1200×600).

2. How could i set different options when clicking on image and when clicking on title?
    For example when clicking to image/slider to get lightbox….and when clicking to title to go to URL.

Thank u in advance.

vaschops
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

The portfolio item slider would show different, as the slider script has it’s own code for images – it forces them to be 100% of the container they’re in. For images in general, you can use this plugin to define the cropping: http://wordpress.org/plugins/post-thumbnail-editor/

Currently there is no possibility in the theme to set different URLs or behavior for the image and title of a portfolio item.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register