New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint portfolio sorting bug

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    mixicus

its sorting in CURRENT VISIBLE ITEM set, not by whole portfolio category!!!!!

I have a page with portfolio asset item. i have 8 portfolio pages item, with 3 pages with prints in english.

i showing in portfolio asset 3 portfolio picts on page (with pagination). When i filtering portfolio by category “english prints” – i see only 2 last prints, instead all 3.

test page for bug: http://bdvdmd.com/portfolio-sorting-bug-page/
    1. select category after “fuckcontemporary”
    2. you see 2 picts
    3. click on portfolio pagination page num 2
    4. see left pict – page on english

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Yes, that’s how the third party filtering script works. It’s not a bug, it’s how it’s made to work, there is no feature that checks all the pages and filters items across all of them.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

mixicus

its VERY BIG BUG, because all theme users, who use portfolio pages – can’t normally showing our works !!!

i think, if our clients wonna see filtered pages by “tralala” criteria – it must be ALL FILTERED PAGES with “tralala”

“third party filtering script works” – its not answer. I think, that all, who find this bug – will ask for fix this, or any other filtering script, suitable for this theme.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi.

Well, whether you like it or not, that IS how the script works and that IS EXACTLY how it works in our demo as well.

Sorry to disappoint, but there’s no bug – that’s how the theme works and is advertised.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register