New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Portfolio – Social Share issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    jovo

Hello. In the Social Profiles section in the Options area, I have Facebook, Twitter, and Google defined. However, the Social Share bar on the portfolio item page is also sharing Pinterest, which I don’t have defined. 1) How do I remove the Pinterest icon? 2) Is there an option to disable the mail icon? 3) Is there a way to add different details that appear in the mail email message? It seems really generic and I would like to include the company name also. Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

1) You can remove the pinterest and mail icons with the following custom css:

.portfolio-options-bar .share-links ul li.pinterest, .portfolio-options-bar .share-links ul li.mail {
    display: none;
    }

3) Would require a code edit, maybe something we can add in for an update though.

– Ed

ibubblicious

How can I remove all links?
    Thanks for providing me the code.

KR

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @ibubblicious,

Can you provide us your website url? Do you want to hide all Social buttons?

-Rui

ibubblicious

Hi,

As I modified the hostfile to be able to work on the live-url I cannot give the URL. Yes, I would like to remove all social buttons and the comments-likes.

Thanks already

Kyle – SUPPORT

Add this to your custom css:

.share-links, .comments-likes {
      display: none;
    }

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register