New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Portfolio Showcase Thumbnails

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Mike Mancini

The thumbnails in the Portfolio Showcase are cut off and cropped and looking ugly and unusable. I am using 500×500 thumbnail images as Ed suggested in another post. Is there a way to get the complete thumbnail in the portfolio showcase? More height in the thumbnail would be great. I saw another post asking this same question and they did not receive an answer. http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/portfolio-thumbnail-sizes/

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately it needs to cut of the side of the images so that the hover works correctly.

Maybe take this guys advice:

For anyone who might be having the same problem… since nobody has responded, I ended up reformatting/cropping all the images to 1.333:1 (w:h ratio), so now when they resize, they all fit into the different portfolio elements.

– Kyle

Mike Mancini

That doesn’t work. It leaves a black bar underneath and the pics are still cutoff on the top.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m sorry but it’s just the way our portfolio element works, I will feedback to the developer and maybe we will include a setting which shows the whole image and not have the expanding hover.

– Kyle

Mike Mancini

OK Thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Mike Mancini

Is there some CSS you can give me to show the complete thumbnail or an alternative to showing the recent portfolio items with complete thumbnails? Cropping them off does not work for me.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You could use the portfolio element or the portfolio carousel element.

– Kyle

Mike Mancini

The portfolio carousel element also crops the thumbnail.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please could you provide me with a link and login details so I can take a look at the image cropping?

You could use the portfolio element like we do on this page: http://dante.swiftideas.net/home/home-three-agency/

– Kyle

Mike Mancini
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry but there is no easy way to stop the cropping, all the height and widths are worked out with jQuery. You will have to use one of the other elements.

– Kyle

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register