New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Portfolio page tuning

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    mixicus

is any decision for changing place of “category” in portfolio post -to the bottom of the post ?

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’m afraid I don’t understand what you mean by “is any decision”, but if you mean if we are planning on changing that, then no, not at the moment, but I can gladly forward this to the developer of the theme to consider.

But we recommend hiring a developer of your trust to help you with that, because we cannot guarantee if and when we will implement it.

Cheers

mixicus

i am afraid you realy don’t understand, that my question has answer like this:

1. in file FILENAME find string STRINGNUM
    2. Put this stringnum after string NUM

you as member of legal pinpoint support team – realy think that i must hire a developer for answer at this simple question?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

What I think Melanie was trying to say, is that we don’t provide customization services, but we can point you in the right direction, if you need to “tune” parts of the theme.

The portfolio template is located at /includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/portfolio.php, so you could edit that file and customize it however you need to ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

mixicus

hi!
    i havent any knowledge of php, and bad HTML knowledge, – but after 1 hour experiments i make its himself.

I understand that for you, as a developer theme was incredibly difficult to point to “take the N line and transfer it to the line Z”

I dare to advise: Be friendly to customers, be loyal to customers

Cosmin – SUPPORT

I think it was just a communication issue on both ends, but I’m glad to hear you got it working.

Also, thanks for the advice, this is something we try to do and improve every day ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register