New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Portfolio Page Pagination?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    barefootMarc

I would like to have previous and next buttons at teh bottom of the page for PORTFOLIO items. Is this not the correct section of the theme options to facilitate this? (See attached image)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    barefootMarc

Still no luck. Can’t even see the previous or next buttons.

-M

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

In that case can you provide us admin access to have a look at your settings?
    Thanks

-Rui

barefootMarc
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Your next/prev buttons are indeed at the bottom of your portfolio item: http://test.overdrivedesign.com/structure/?portfolio=62-hook

-David.

barefootMarc

Those aren’t the buttons. Just place holders. If you click on them they dont do anything.

-M

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Unfortunatly for this modification you would need to hire a web developer to assist you: http://www.swiftideas.com/customization/.

Thanks,
    David.

barefootMarc

I just want the theme buttons to display at the bottom of the screen. I can get them to display when they’re on the side for previous and next, but not at the bottom of the page.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

This is not a straightforward modification, it will require multiple CSS changes and theme template/function modifications. This falls outside of the scope of our support policy.

Thanks,
    David.

barefootMarc

So the only option for previous and next buttons is the ones that pop up on the edge as you scroll down the page?

David Martin – Support

Only the two supplied options exist as standard, the edge of screen arrows and the standard in content.

Thanks,
    David.

barefootMarc

Can you show me a link for Standard? cause I can’t see it.

David Martin – Support

Please enable this in your theme options as per your first screenshot. Our demo does not use this format, I cannot change that I am afraid.

If you enable it on your site I’ll take a look as it sounds like it’s not showing?

-David.

barefootMarc

The arrows are still not showing? Can’t seem to figure this one out. WHere on the page would they appear? is there an example I can view where the standard arrows are working?

-M

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register