New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Portfolio not showing navigation and not working on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    tripthreat2409

Hey swift crew. I’m having a problem with the portfolio element. First off, I’m on 1.2 and the latest version of wordpress. I only have this as custom CSS in the general options: #logo img { width: 175px !important; }

everything else is default.

Here’s the page I’m working with. And here’s the problems:

1. The portfolio isn’t showing any navigation/way to sort like in the demo. The 3 portfolio pieces I have there are in 3 different categories. But the categories aren’t listed at all.

2. Is there a way to get the portfolios to sort like in your “Punch” theme? I’d like the options to just be there by default (like “All” “App Design” “Brand Identity” etc… just like in Punch!)  Someone gave me some CSS to try before, but it didn’t work.

3. When I visit my page from a mobile device, only one of the 3 portfolio pieces is showing. Not sure where the other two went?

Thanks for the continued support, crew!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

1) This is because you’re using the carousel asset. The filter only shows on the portfolio asset.

2) Unfortunately not as standard, you could have the filter open by default though if you’d prefer that?

3) I can only see 3 on that page?

– Ed

tripthreat2409

Thanks, Ed. I had it set on carousel… that explains a lot! Duh.

As for #2…. do you have the CSS code that would make that possible and look like your Punch! theme?

Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

2) It’s more than just css, it would require a change in the code too, which you’d need to do yourself if you want to do so. To keep the slideout open by default, you can use the following custom css:

.filter-wrap .filter-slide-wrap {
    display: block;
    }

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register