New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Portfolio not excluding categories

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    tripthreat2409

Hey Swift team,

The portfolio asset in the page builder is not excluding categories. Followed these instructions:

If you would like to exclude categories from the portfolio items, then enter the portfolio category IDs here, seperated by a comma and a space, e.g. “1, 7, 23”.

So, for example, one of my portfolios has excluded:ย 2, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15. But it’s still showing all of those categories. I tried with and without the “quotes”.

I’m running the newest version of FF and WP.

tripthreat2409
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

For some reason it’s only able to exclude one category now, when I’m sure I had it working before.. Very odd.

Think it would be best to leave this as we’re moving to the multi-select in the next version. Will try and push this to get it out sooner ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

tripthreat2409

Cool. Thanks for tackling this, Ed! I think it will function much better with the option to multi-select!

Excited for 1.3! Keep up the great work…. almost 1,200 sales in a month! It’s because you listen to your customers and keep improving the theme! =)

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks!

Customer support is a priority for us, so good to know that we’re doing a good job ๐Ÿ™‚

Might push this through in a mini-update next week, to get it out there.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register