New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Theme Support Cardinal – Feature Request Portfolio next and previous project buttons …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    fabrikgrafik

Maybe a good extra portfolio feature would be an option to place “next-project” and “previous-project” buttons in the bottom of a portfolio single item. I noticed the arrows in the headers of portfolio single pages but to me it makes sense that when a user browses a project all the way to the bottom, he can click to the next project after watching the whole page … and not scroll back to the top of the page to go to the next one.

Now it’s not possible without adding extra html/php code, and it’s pretty hard finding the right file to include that html code :).

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

It’s an option we may consider adding, thanks for the request

– Kyle

fabrikgrafik

Ok, thanks. If you have any advice for me how I can add this into the child theme so I can still update the theme .. please let me know. I understand however that this is not just support but an extension so no problem if you cant help me.

I’ve now added a file in the child folder “swift-framework/layout/single-portfolio.php” with some extra html (and it works) but I don’t know if this is the best way to do this.

cheers!

Kyle – SUPPORT

If you’ve managed to add it in your child theme and it works then you should be fine, as it will not be overwritten when you update the main theme

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register