New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Portfolio item – thumbnail link to lightbox – multiple images?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    stevew

Hey, I’m trying to link a portfolio thumb image to display a multiple images in a lightbox. Under ‘Thumbnail Link Options’ I’ve selected ‘Lightbox to image (select below)’ Then uploaded multiple images using the ‘upload images’ button below. When I click the thumbnail on a thumbnail the lightbox opens but only displays the last image. Is possible to have the lightbox act as a slider to display all the images?

Thanks
    Steve

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Steve,

The lightbox plugin would do that with all the lightbox-enabled images it finds on the page (usually it’ll work if the images aren’t too big).

You could also use WordPress’ native gallery function – insert it and then switch to Text view or Classic Editor, to make sure the WordPress gallery shortcode has link=”file” in it, like so:

[gallery columns="4" ids="1,2,3,4" link="file"]

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

stevew

Hi, can you take a look at the grab attached please. You can see I have selected multiple images under thumbnail link options but the lightbox only displays the last image. No arrows to navigate through the other images. Do I need to do something to make the images lightbox enabled?

Thanks
    Steve

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Steve,

It doesn’t work like that, only one image you set in there will be used. The lightbox script does that navigation thing if multiple images are actually present on the page; in this case, they wouldn’t be.

If you need multiple images with lightbox nav in a portfolio item, I’d suggest building that portfolio item out of multiple Single Image elements, or try and use the default WordPress gallery, as I mentioned above.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register