New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Portfolio images not showing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    ptsupport

Hello,

Thank you for your excellent theme. All worked great until just a few days ago. I was using 1.3 and the Portfolio images stopped showing up on the front page of our site, http://pahomebuy.com.

I have updated to the latest version 1.5 of pinpoint. And, I have tried every permutation of the settings for the pagebuilder portfolio options for them to show as gallery, bordered, standard, etc, and I can’t get anything to show besides some text of the title with the standard option.

I tried deactivating the plugins on the site and that didn’t work either. Are the any changes you would suggest making? Β Thanks for your help in advance.

ptsupport

Sorry, looks like an update to wordpress 3.5.1 fixed the error. Thanks again it’s looking just as wanted! Well done!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Glad to hear it’s working for you now. And yes, always have WordPress up to date πŸ˜‰

Regards,
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register