New Landing How can we help? Atelier Portfolio Gallery – multiple pages problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    xdev

I am playing with the portfolio gallery. I added multiple items for 8 categories ( 6 items per category )…and I think I found a few bugs.

With the default setting, on the first page ( max 12 items per page ) some of the categories are not displayed. You need to go to the second or third page for them to appear.

For example if I have Cat 1 – 6 item…and Cat 2…another 6 items… on the menu it will only show : “Show All – Cat 1 – Cat 2”. You need to go to the second page for antoher categories to appear.

This problem is not present when you set the number of item bigger ( 60 for example )…but that poses the problem of too many items loading in one single page.

Also the setting Number Of Item on the portfolio switft widget does not seem to work correctly. When you leave it empty it will not save it.

I think you guys need to fix a few minor bugs for the portfolio gallery to work correctly.
    I think the error is easy to fix…you just need to NOT hide categories if multiple pages are used.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The categories will only show for the portfolio items on the page as they are filters, it’s not possible to filter through multiple pages. So if you had a category filter show on the page with no items, when you click it it will just be blank because the items are on the other pages.

I hope you understand

Kyle

xdev

Understood. Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Kyle
    -Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.