New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Portfolio filter and page pagination

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    davidll

Hello

Just when I thought I’d got everything working (and thanks for all your help)… I’ve come across an issue.

I’ve checked the demo and seen a few questions on this subject… but I feel i need to ask:

On a portfolio – I’m just showing 9 items per page (36 in all) – Does the ‘filter our work’ just filter the work on that page – rather than all the paginated pages? If so – any way the filter can work across all pages? surely? Its totally misleading.

Any help, again would be really appreciated

David

davidll

Just read the Isotype pages, which is full of these requests… I feel i know the answer!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Great !
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

davidll

Hey Mohammad

Can I ask if you’ve tried to tackle this before?

D

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Unfortunately it’s something that wouldn’t really be viable. Being able to load in items from other pages using the filter would mean needing to use AJAX every time a filter is selected. This would make the filter much less usable.

The idea with having an option for pagination, and an option for the filter is to use one or the other, not both at the same time.

Hopefully that clarifies it.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register