Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    ad

Hi ,
    i would like to know how i can set the filter for portfolio page. When some on clicks on the portfolio filter button , the categories show results only for page 1. i would like the results to be filtered from all the pages in the portfolio.
    Can u please advise me how i can do this ?
    Thanks
    AD

ad

Link to my portfolio page. 119.18.57.40/press
    the catagories are print, vedio digital. i would like if any one click on the category all the results filter out from all pages.
    AD

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

119.18.57.40/press does not work, can you update me on that please?
    I’m also not sure what the problem is exactly, but I hope I will understand better once I see the site.
    Cheers!

ad

hi Melanie,
    Sorry for the inconvienience. i goofed up by upgrading to 3.6.1 so entire site got washed out. sat entire day and re did what i cud. ok so the link will work now

119.18.57.40/press

when u go on this link u will that i have used the portfolio plug supplied by your theme to showcase all my press releases. Filter your work actually displays all catagoires of press releases like vedios, news prints, digital

when some one uses the filters it show results of the current page :
    example: in all the press post i have i have 2 vedio, one is on page one and the other is onpage 2.
    i would like that if some one selects filter it shows all the vedios or post int he catagory and not just that belong on that page.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Ah okay I see, the only way you can prevent that from happening is to display all posts on page 1 so you don’t have a pagination at the bottom. All the best

ad

Thanks that will end up adding to many post on one page . Can we not do it like how the filter works in the blog as per category irrespective of the page count ?

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’m afraid that’s not possible without changing the code. Cheers!

ad

Oh I see. Possible for u Melanie to help me make changes to the code if its really a small change?? This will really b helpful and at the same time useful to what I’m trying to achieve.
    My entire site is ready only this area is a bit stuck up for this issue. Wud appreciate if u can guide me with the necessary changes to achieve the same.
    ad

ad

U can have a look at my site here. Any feedback or suggestions will b appreciated. And thanks for the great theme. Hopefully the portfolio thing will b sorted out
    http://119.18.57.40

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’m afraid we cannot help with such a customization, we need to recommend hiring a developer to help you with that!
    Cheers

ad

No worries thanks for the support

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thank you so much for understanding!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register