New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform portfolio element "filter our work" text too small and area too short

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    eaa

Hi SwiftIdeas Team,

the issue:
    the portfolio element “filter our work” text is too small and text area too short to read full category title to really be useful.

This is especially occurring on tablet device. The text size being too small and area of the categories titles are short makes it really hard to see

We really need bigger category font size and more text area for the category titles.

The same issue occurs with the blog element. Text too small and text area to short to have it really be a functional feature.

Thanks for your help,
    – eaa

Ben – SUPPORT
    .filter-wrap a{
    font-size:23px;
    }
    .filter-wrap ul {
    font-size:20px;
    }
    .filter-wrap ul li{
    width:30%;
    }

Adding to Custom CSS in general settings

That should make it a bit bigger but keep it user friendly

Thanks
    Ben

Eaglerulez

Hi Ben,

I have a problem like this too and tried your solution, but is there a way to actually increase the amount of text that is shown, and not just change the font or width?

Thanks,

Mark

Melanie – SUPPORT

Which text are we talking about?

Eaglerulez

The max length for the category titles for filtering the portfolio.

I would also like to know how to increase the carousel portfolio max title length. I tried using the solution given in another thread, but maybe since I have neighborhood the CSS is different. This is what was given:

.wpb_portfolio_carousel_widget .portfolio-item-title span {
    white-space: pre-wrap !important;
    text-align:center;
    font-size:14px;
    }

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Mark

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This sure is possible, but I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and would have to be modified especially for you. We’d love to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.

Thank you for understanding!
    Cheers!

Eaglerulez

Thanks Melanie, I understand. I’d just take this as feedback probably as an option for a later update then, as I think it’s nice to see more of the carousel portfolio’s max length (rather than having to shorten the titles if you are using it as a major part of your site). Who knows, other people might want that feature too! 😉

Anyways, thanks!

Mark

Melanie – SUPPORT

Okay great!
    Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register