New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Portfolio Comments Feature has been removed after upgrading template??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Rob222

Hello there,

For some reason my website Portfolio doesn’t seem to be showing the ability to submit comments on the latest images I have uploaded to my gallery? All my previous images, I am able to submit comments under the images but the latest Images I have uploaded today I suddenly do not have that feature? I have recently upgraded to wordpress 4 and also upgraded my theme template to the latest version but I do not understand why My comments feature has been possibly removed during upgrade??

Rob222
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Rob222

If I remember correctly, I provided code for you to add to support comments on portfolio? Updating the theme would have removed these changes..

Here is that topic for reference : http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/can-users-add-comments-to-the-images-in-my-portfolio/

– Ed

Rob222

Is it the same process – Delete my current supreme folder and upload the one you have given me?

Will this comment feature be deleted now everytime I upgrade?

Rob222

Thanks it worked.

But will the comment feature keep getting deleted everytime I upgrade?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I think that you should not lost comments at portfolio pages because you have made changes through custom single-portfolio.php file at your child theme directory to avoid upgrade issues.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register