Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    joeyw

Hi,

I need to change the height of the portfolio thumbnails for the portfolio carousel, the site is promoting a magazine so needs to be portrait. Please can you point me in the right decoartion to change he size.

I also asked about the widgets in demo footer in another post but the answer wasn’t correct, I know how to set up the columns and how to drop the widgets in, I need to know what the actual widgets are that were used in the demo as the style changes when I’m trying the different widgets that comes with the theme. I really like how the “about us, advertise etc” menu is used in the footer what widget did you use to create this? also what widget did you use for “sign up to our newsletter” and also the “social widget”.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
    Jo

Ben – SUPPORT

If you send me a link to your website I’ll be able to give you some css to change the height of the portfolio boxes.

As for the widgets I’m going to try and get cosmin in here

Thanks
    Ben

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey Jo,

For the “About Us” footer widget, we used a Text widget in which we manually inserted HTML code.

For the social one, we used the social shortcode that you can find in the Header theme options.

Finally, for the sign up widget, we used a text widget in which we pasted in the embed code for the subscribe form that Mailchimp provides.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

joeyw
    This reply has been marked as private.
    joeyw
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ben – SUPPORT

I’ve deleted your post, it was only viewable to the support team, Ed, Cosmin and myself and you but for your sake I’ve deleted it for you

The italics can be done in the text editor

Thanks
    Ben

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.